Saturday, April 10, 2010

Almost Time for Celtic Woman Show Number Three!!!!

Ok, so that's a really long title up there for a blog post entry, but it's MY BLOG, SO SO WHAT!!!

Sorry. I've been really worked up, because Tuesday, April 13th, Celtic Woman will be here in Knoxville, and I've got a front row ticket and a meet and greet pass!!!!! AAAAH! Can't wait!

Just got to make it through Monday and Tuesday classes and I'll be on Celtic Cloud 9.

Here's how I hope it goes at the meet-and-greet. I hope it's Lisa and either Alex, Chloe or Lynn. I want Lisa, because (DERR) she's my favorite! Alex or Lynn, because I haven't met either of them yet, and I need their autographs! And then Chloe, because she's SO much fun at meet and greets! However the meet and greet goes, I'm sure it will be amazing and full of memories forever etched in time.

Wow, this will make this a really short post! I may come back and edit it later, so keep your eyes open!

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/angusgibson

Le gra

1 comment:

  1. 'Can't wait to hear about everything when you get back! They're wonderful girls with wonderful voices!

    ReplyDelete