Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'M IRISH!!!!!!!!

After about a year or so with delay after delay to see my family tree, I finally got sent a copy of my family tree, and...

Seems like I'm a little bit of everything, but I've definitely got a hefty chunk of Irish in me (along with British, French, Italian, Welsh, German, Spanish, and Scottish). Here are my Irish ancestors!

Name                                      Birth                                                        Death

Robert DePollock                     1580 - Coleraine, Londonderry, Ireland          1660, Coleraine, Londonderry, Ireland

Fitzgerald, Thomas Fitzmaurice          B. 1153 - Wexford, , Kildare, Ireland       D. Apr 1213 - Connello, Eireann, Limerick, Ireland

Fitzmaurice, Gerald          B. 1150 - Windsor, Berkshire, , England       D. 15 Jan 1203 - Offaly, , Kildare, Ireland

Fitzmaurice, Thomas         B. 1176 - Connello, , Limerick, Ireland       D. 1213 - Castle, McPherson, Kansas, United States

FitzMaurice, William         B. 1152 - Wexford, , Kildare, Ireland       D. 1199 -

Gras Grace, William Le         B. 1093 - Of, , Kilkenny, Ireland       -  D. Huh

O Brien, Muirchertach          1030 - Munster, , , Ireland       1119 - Lismore, , Waterford, Ireland

OBrien, Lafracoth          1076 - Munster, , , Ireland       1135 - , Pembrokeshire, , Wales

Ossory, Dubhchobhleigh Na          1050 - Ossory, , , Ireland       1098 - Munster, , , Ireland

Polk, Robert Bruce          1625 - Donegal, Ireland       1703 - Somerset, Maryland, USA

Polk, William B          1664 - , , Donegal, Ireland       1739 - Whitehall, Somerset, Maryland, United States

Pollock, Robert Bruce  1606 - Coleraine, Londonderry, , Ireland       1660 - City, , , Ireland

Seawell, Clara              1675 - Ireland                      Huh - Ireland

Tasker, Magdalen          1637 - , , Donegal, Ireland       1726 - Somerset, Maryland, United States

Tasker, Roger          1606 - Ballindrate, , Donegal, Ireland       1688 - , , Donegal, Ireland

Tasker, Thomas          1570 - , , , Ireland       - , , , Ireland

I'm so happy that I can FINALLY confirm the fact that I am indeed IRISH - even if partially so. By the looks of it, my family comes from both Northern and the Republic of Ireland!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that made me smile. Congrats on finally finding out!

    ReplyDelete